Top 10 Roulette Tips
Playing roulette is a fun and thrilling experience that many players enjoy in online casinos and land-based casinos. It is a game of chance that is accessible to everybody and does not require any special set of skills, except maybe a bit of self-control.
Although roulette is a game of chance there are top 10 roulette tips you can follow in order to increase your chances of winning and making sure you have an enjoyable playing session.
- Set a fixed playing budget and stick to it. If you do not like setting a budget and tend to control your spending based on how well you are performing, try setting a time limit on your roulette playing session.
- Check the online casino’s roulette payout percentage and compare it to other casinos to ensure the roulette game you are about to play offers a good payout percentage. If you cannot see it listed anywhere on the casino site, contact support and ask.
- Select a roulette table with a betting limit that suits your bankroll. You will be better off playing for a long while on low limits than getting a couple rounds of play at a high rollers table.
- Prefer European roulette with 2.70% house edge on ‘straight-up’ bets.
- Prefer European roulette that offers the ‘En Prison’ and ‘La Partage’ rules. This cuts the house edge on ‘even money’ bets even lower to 1.35%.
- Avoid playing American roulette with its 00 (double zero) as it lowers your odds of winning by increasing the house edge to 5.26%.
- Review previously called numbers to get a sense of the table. Although roulette probability theory is based on independent trails so no previous round of play has an effect on the next round, common sense dictates that if a number appeared once or twice in recent previous rounds, it will take a while before it reappears.
- Stick to ‘outside bets’ like ‘even money’ that offer better odds than ‘inside bets’. Although the payouts are lower on outside bets, the probability of winning is much higher.
- Take pleasure in betting on your lucky numbers such as your birthday and the birthdays of those close to you, or bet on other dates that are significant for you. However do not expect to win much doing it. Try to spread your bets to include also ‘outside bets’ to cover your losses on lucky number bets.
- Prefer live dealer roulette games where the game is not operated by casino software that uses a random numbers generator. Opt instead to play live dealer roulette where a real roulette wheel is used.
|Casino||Bonus $||Bonus %||visit|
Chicago needs new revenue, so the city government decided to open a city-owned casino. The money that the casino will be making will be kept by the city for seven years to pay out pensions. The legislation that has been introduced in the Illinois ... Read more